Associate at Heise Suarez Melville, P.A.
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
In every position Daniel Crispino has held – whether in law school, as a judicial law clerk, or as an attorney with a BigLaw firm – he has stood out for his work ethic, professionalism, and notable results in challenging, complex matters.
Before joining Heise Suarez Melville, Daniel served as a law clerk to U.S. District Judge Rodney Smith and U.S. Magistrate Judge Lauren F. Louis.
Before his clerkships, he practiced high-risk, complex commercial litigation with a focus on class-action lawsuits and contractual disputes at Boies Schiller Flexner, LLP.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Emory University, B.S., English
• The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals: First Circuit
- U.S. District Court: Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court: Northern District of Florida
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Federal Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association